Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Butler on iOS devices

David Barnes August 10, 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm posting here in case this is useful to anyone else. I'd been puzzled over whether I could 'use' Butler in the Trello app on my iPad and iPhone, and I couldn't see an answer - so I went and experimented. (I'm a relatively new user, with a Gold account).

The Butler power-up is available on the Mac OS (desktop) application. Once you've selected the power-up, you can create and edit rules etc. (I've made a couple of simple ones for recurring daily and weekly actions).

Once you've set up and activated your rule in the desktop application, it then works perfectly on both iOS applications.

Don't be put off if you read somewhere that Butler 'can't be used' on your iOS device. Although you cannot create, edit or switch on/off your Butler rules on your iOS device, once they're set up, they work perfectly.

David

1 comment

L June 5, 2022

Thank you for this explanation.

It’d be ideal to have feature parity with the iOS apps and the web. But in the meantime, it’d at least be good to have a table that shows what features are accessible on each platform. As it is now, it’s a lot of forum searching and downloading and trying things and not knowing if a feature isn’t there or if I’m just missing it. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events