cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Trello

Aleksey Zelenin April 23, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

Can you help me with your functionale and tariff policy

I want to use a part of paid account functionale using free account.

If I create a free account and invite a new team member who uses paid account will the butler automatization work on this desk?

If I use Gold account and invite new team members will you charge additional fee on each new member of a team?

2 comments

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019

Hi @Aleksey Zelenin

you have posted your question in the Atlassian community, which is a very good place in general for any kind of question but in this case, I would recommend to reach out to the official Trello support.

It is not unlikely that members of the Atlassian team respond in the community but the vast majority consists of other users and professionals trying to help each other.

Best, Max

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2019

@Aleksey Zelenin To answer the first question:

If someone with a paid butler account creates a board in their Business Class or Enterprise team, then adds your free account to those boards, the Butler automations will work for you.

But if you create a board in your free team (or personal board) and invite a paid user and then they enable the Butler power up then their Butler quotas won't apply to that board.

If you have a Gold account then it applies to you personally, not a team, so you won't get charged for adding members to a team you created. If you have Gold, all your teams are free teams, unless you also upgrade a team to Business Class.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events