Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade to Trello Premium

Luis Henrique Recco January 18, 2022

I manage a team of approximately 10 people and I need to purchase a premium license to be able to access certain features of trello, such as assignees and deadlines for checklists.

In this case, only I manage the card (I am the owner and administrator) and the other users just update the cards with some information.

In that case, if only I (as the owner and admin) buys the premium trello, would it be possible for everyone on my board to already use the premium features? Or does everyone on the board need to buy it too?

1 comment

Gabriel Szymanis January 19, 2022

Hi @Luis Henrique Recco , I asked something like this yesterday.
@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_told me that only multi-board guests will consume a license. If your guests only have access to one board, it stays free.
I think a free guest can use all the premium features implemented in the board, because they are linked to the board.

Gabriel

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

Hi @Luis Henrique Recco & @Gabriel Szymanis 👋

So that's partly right, to keep costs down single board guests don't take up a license it's only when they became a member of two or more when the account is charged for another license. However, anyone not on a license is unable to use the premium features, as this does require them to also have a premium subscription. 

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Like Alexander Kravchuk likes this
Gabriel Szymanis January 19, 2022

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_

But if I have a Premium membership and I create a custom field, for example, a guest cannot see / use the custom fields I have created? Or the limit of automation actions, how does the actions generated by a guest count?

I don't know of any other premium features at the moment ...

TK

Gabriel

Like NIgel Mullen likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events