Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello template cards should not appear above your own cards in mobile search

blake May 24, 2023

Perhaps this is supposed to enhance discoverability of project templates, but there seems to be no way to disable this behavior, exclude/hide a given board from results, etc. When searching for the query "camp" to find a card I made about camping, I get eight results, almost two screenfuls, of cards from the Trello example "Project Management" template, before I see one result from my own boards. See the screenshot at the end of this post.

The same does not happen in Trello desktop search. And I have tried signing out of the app, clearing storage/cache, and signing back in again, but the "Project Management" board clutters my search results all the same.

Is there anything to be done about this? I suspect it is impossible to influence this behavior with the current tools given. I have tried everything I can think of. Cards in board templates are illustrative tutorial type things, not true content that a user typically desires to find when searching, especially when that content surfaces above the user's own content.

test.png

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events