Trello keeps my head straight

Nicholette Daniel August 14, 2019

Hello! I'm Nicholette, and I'm a software design Program Manager based in Seattle. I'm also a Seattle Atlassian Community leader. I use Trello to keep track of all of my personal tasks, from recurring weekly events (ie. update the budget report, etc.) and one off items (ie. follow up with Taco about that very important thing he mentioned when I was running off to another meeting).

Trello literally keeps my head on straight when I have a million things to do, so I don't have to worry about dropping a ball or forgetting something.

My office also has a shared board that we use to keep note of ideas and small tasks/projects that we want to accomplish, so that when someone has a little bit of extra time we can grab something to tackle. #BetterTogether

3 comments

carrie_eandm
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

Oh wow! I never thought about doing an office board. It may be helpful for my team here too (my office as a whole doesn't use Trello). I'll be pondering this over the weekend. 

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2019

Hi @Nicholette Daniel great to connect! I completely agree with your hashtag - everything (or at least the majority of things) are #BetterTogether :)

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

@Nicholette Daniel Welcome, welcome! Thanks so much for sharing how you use Trello. We're glad you're here. 😄

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 23, 2019

@Nicholette Daniel You are one of our winners for a Taco plushie, plus one year of free Trello Gold. Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com with your physical mailing address to collect. Congrats!

Nicholette Daniel October 23, 2019

Woohoo! POWER UPS and a Taco plushie for snuggles 😍 Thank you!

Like Erica Moss likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events