Trello feedback

Paul Kaden January 25, 2021

Hey,

I'm new to trello. I believe it's stunning and considered two capacities input. The first is: Would it be conceivable to have due dates for agenda things? We're coordinating week after week occasions which can be viewed as one task and are spoken to by one card. The venture has a few undertakings that should be finished by a specific time before the last due date of the actual undertaking and having trello help individuals to remember the card that specific assignments should be finished by a specific time would be exceptionally valuable.

The subsequent one may be all the more an inquiry (sorry if off-point): Is it conceivable to get notices of all that happens to a card/list/board I'm bought in to? Dealing with (a) project(s) needs to be in control and trello would go far in advising me of occasions, for example, when individuals buy in to a card and the majority of all: when check list things are stamped finished.

Much obliged to you :)

Paul Kaden.

1 comment

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021
Ari Adler January 25, 2021

Regarding your second question about receiving notices on things happening on cards and lists, you can choose to Watch a card or a board, which lets you know when something happens whether you are a member of the cards on that board or not. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events