Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello as an app

Christian Sterk January 1, 2021

My third company is in the making, and this is the first time I’ve used Trello in the process.

The app has made it smoother in so many ways, and I am superhappy I was recommended it.

How do you use Trello, and how does it affect your days/work/life? 
What is Trello to you? 

Personally my company is currently worth about 100-150.000$, I had the idea ofcourse, and Trello to thank for the fast success.

2 comments

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 1, 2021

Hi! 

I use Trello for the personal work, it's good option to organize work and prepare small projects. 

Also, good tool to communicate with family ;) before it was a refrigerator with stickers.

For company activity I use Jira Software, Jira Service Desk - because most of things related with huge process of planning projects and helpdesk/servicedesk activities 

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Like # people like this
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 2, 2021

@Christian Sterk most recently, I helped automate the repair business with an average 200 transactions a month. As you can expect, it was a complex management system involving a team of 5 with a 8 major categories of work involved and then there is the QA and payment process to consider.

Also built an app using custom power up. It is a Butler add-on to do things Butler cannot handle natively. 

in most engagements, my clients use Trello to drive more efficiencies into their workplace processes through better collaboration. 

Christian Sterk January 3, 2021

How can I use the butler-fuction better than the recomandations it gives you? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2021

@Christian Sterk Butler is my 💯go to automation for Trello boards. However, there cases like 

1) get a CF when doing a lookup

2) if var A == var B then set var C to trigger something (also works for <=)

3) use report variable and use it like collect cards ...

you can use http request to an endpoint to do it. 

The app puts the registration, activation, code review and execution together. The modules are based requirements of users of this forum. 

Some documented here. 

https://www.notion.so/Superhero-Power-Modules-f4e2a0848bc24c0f85f42a78a218408f

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events