Trello and Post-It Collaboration

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2019

Trello and Post-it note teamed up - a new way to digitize and declutter all your ideas.

Just tried out the app and it works great! 

IMG_6501.jpg

IMG_6498.PNG

Scan post-its with postitapp

IMG_6499.jpg

Sync with Trello

IMG_6500.jpg

For a chance to win some Trello swag AND be featured, Trello wants to see what you're working towards!  1. Grab a Post-it Note. 2. Jot down your current goal along with the hashtag #Step2Trello 3. Take a picture and use hashtag #Step2Trello (Until 11/26) and post to Twitter or Instagram.

Have you tried out the app yet? If so, what are your thoughts?

4 comments

BiancaE
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2019

WHAT?! This is amazing. It takes offsite brainstorms to a whole new level. 🙌

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2019

I completely agree! :)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2019

My wife loves to make lists and I'm going to give this a shot to see if it helps me get her "retooled" to using Trello so I have better visibility into what is going on ... seems I'm always a step behind these days. :-)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2019

So wonderful to hear @LarryBrock - please let me know if she finds it helpful!

Chris Whitehead October 16, 2019

This is a GAME CHANGER!  I love how this works!   Just need an excuse to use it now :-)

thanks for sharing, I'll be introducing this to my colleagues soon. 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2019

I agree, @Chris Whitehead ! This would be very useful for a team building exercise (challenge or possiblity wall) where postit notes are used for engagement. They can then be converted to action cards to follow through with ideas etc.

Like Chris Whitehead likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 17, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc I'm so glad you like it. 😎

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 19, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss - I really do! I can't wait to try it with my team at our next face-to-face meeting :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events