Trello Tips, Tricks, Hacks and Best Practices

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2018

I am just two weeks away from my first Trello Event

I would love to hear your Trello tips, tricks, hacks, stories and best practices that I can incorporate into my presentation. #trelloforlife

Thanks in advance!
Jodi

1 comment

David Rosenberg December 23, 2018

I may be late but have a few hacks that work very well for me.  As a person who has a "busy mind", I find this EXTREMELY useful to not lose track of the items.

Niggling ( persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety) is a "dump" for things that need to get done but I often put them off.

Must have for card: label, due date and use of checklists

I then put due date first for each task as a checklist and manually arrange (drag and drop) the checklist items by date. I then adjust the "Due Date" to be the same as the first item. 

If the dates have passed, I update the new due date and change items in checklists again. 

Niggling.PNG

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2018

Love this @David Rosenberg - great tips, and I love that you added do dates to your checklists. What a perfect name for that card, we all have those kind of items on our to do list. I call them Frogs, from the book: "Eat that Frog" by Brian Tracy. This method you described would help a lot as everything is in one card and in order of priorities. Thanks for sharing :)

I found the "Ultimate Board of Trello Tips and Tips" earlier this week, sharing the link in case you will also find it useful:

https://trello.com/b/QtjSVKOf/the-ultimate-board-of-trello-tips-tricks

Have a great day!

Jodi

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events