• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Trello Template: Prepare for Your Next Certification - ACP-600 Example

Ivan Lima Community Leader Aug 29, 2020

Some people are Trello-oriented like me and might find this study guide template useful. Perhaps, in this case, not only can you benefit from a suggestion of how you can organize your studies, but also use it to prepare for the ACP-600 Jira Project Administration in Jira Server certification.

I made a few updates and turned the board I created to prepare for my certification exam into a Trello template. You will find lots of information, links, screenshots and notes to help you to get ready for the exam.

Please, have a look at my ACP-600 - Study Guide Template.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 7.39.05 PM.png

The notes and attachments within cards intend to help and guide exam takers through the topics of the exam. The main idea is to provide a starting point where people can fill in with their notes and details. Also, you will see lots of Trello attachments between cards. Thus, you can find more information about the topic navigating to the attached cards.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 7.44.17 PM.png

I hope people find it helpful and use it as the template for other Atlassian certifications or any other exam they will start studying for in the future.

I would love to hear your feedback! :)

2 comments

Awesome work @Ivan Lima

I have shared this with the study group at work where we have 3 people working towards this certification right now.

@Ben Thoma and @Julia Johnson - check this out!

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima Community Leader Aug 31, 2020

Excellent. Thanks, @Kat Warner _TechTime_ . I hope that helps.  

Jimmy Seddon Community Leader Aug 31, 2020

Kat is right Ivan, this is amazing!  I wanted to build something like this but I didn't know how to bring the concept to life.  I might just have to borrow this template for future exam prep.

Thank you for sharing!

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Ivan Lima Community Leader Sep 01, 2020

Sure, no problem. Well, the more people who can take advantage of using it, the better. Thus, I can get more feedback and make it better in the next updates.

Erica Moss Community Manager Sep 02, 2020

@Ivan Lima This is amazing and super useful for a lot of folks! Thanks for sharing. 😄

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Ivan Lima Community Leader Sep 06, 2020

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks, Erica. 😀 

Like Erica Moss likes this

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

301 views 10 17
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you