Trello Template: Prepare for Your Next Certification - ACP-600 Example

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2020

Some people are Trello-oriented like me and might find this study guide template useful. Perhaps, in this case, not only can you benefit from a suggestion of how you can organize your studies, but also use it to prepare for the ACP-600 Jira Project Administration in Jira Server certification.

I made a few updates and turned the board I created to prepare for my certification exam into a Trello template. You will find lots of information, links, screenshots and notes to help you to get ready for the exam.

Please, have a look at my ACP-600 - Study Guide Template.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 7.39.05 PM.png

The notes and attachments within cards intend to help and guide exam takers through the topics of the exam. The main idea is to provide a starting point where people can fill in with their notes and details. Also, you will see lots of Trello attachments between cards. Thus, you can find more information about the topic navigating to the attached cards.

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 7.44.17 PM.png

I hope people find it helpful and use it as the template for other Atlassian certifications or any other exam they will start studying for in the future.

I would love to hear your feedback! :)

2 comments

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2020

Awesome work @Ivan Lima

I have shared this with the study group at work where we have 3 people working towards this certification right now.

@Ben Thoma and @Julia - check this out!

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2020

Excellent. Thanks, @Kat Warner . I hope that helps.  

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 31, 2020

Kat is right Ivan, this is amazing!  I wanted to build something like this but I didn't know how to bring the concept to life.  I might just have to borrow this template for future exam prep.

Thank you for sharing!

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2020

Sure, no problem. Well, the more people who can take advantage of using it, the better. Thus, I can get more feedback and make it better in the next updates.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2020

@Ivan Lima This is amazing and super useful for a lot of folks! Thanks for sharing. 😄

Like Ivan Lima likes this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2020

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks, Erica. 😀 

Like Erica Moss likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events