Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Movie Collection

Jeremiah Fischer March 13, 2020

I wanted to share a pet project of mine with everyone. I like to keep track of my movie collection and a borrowed in/out list and a wish list. I used to keep this in Excel and it just contained text. I thought to myself I like Trello (a lot) and I could easily keep track of the movies on a board.

After I scripted a migration from Excel to my board, I thought it would be nice if they had the descriptions and possibly the movie poster on the card too. So, I got to working on it. I really liked the end result. Let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/-q42-L8C1N8

3 comments

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2020

@Jeremiah Fischer that is awesome!  Thank you for sharing this is a really need use case for Trello!  While I'm not enough of a movie buff to make something like that for myself, I might do that for my video game collection.

Thanks for the great idea!

Jeremiah Fischer March 13, 2020

Thanks! Yeah; It can really be applied to anything!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2020

This is AMAZING @Jeremiah Fischer 

Jeremiah Fischer March 15, 2020

Haha! Yeah I’m pretty proud if it. Now if I can just figure out how to make it an actual power up. 

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2020

@Jeremiah Fischer wow that is coooool! I would do it for my TVShows... I am always loosing track of what I am watching! Congrats!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events