[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 4: Easily Undo Mistakes in Trello

Dasha Shakov December 4, 2021

Have you ever experienced a Trell-uh-oh! moment?

If you or a team member have accidentally deleted – or misplaced – an important card, list or board in Trello, today's post is for you.

Most of the time when you’re not able to locate an item in Trello, it’s been archived and can be recovered.

If you’re not able to locate an item in your archive, it’s likely been permanently deleted. Up until recently, permanently deleted items were not recoverable in Trello. This year, the Backups for Trello Power-Up changed that. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Backups for Trello offers daily, automated backups so you can restore your Trello boards, cards, lists, and more back to a specific date and time. It automatically backs up all your Trello boards daily and stores your data in a secure, user-friendly vault, protecting your version history and giving you a stress-free Trello experience.

It's the easiest way for your team to back up and roll back information in Trello. You can think of it as a time machine for your Trello account!

TRO_GIF_Updates_09_21_V2-high.gif

If navigating Trello with confidence is on holiday wish-list this year, check out the Backups for Trello Power-Up listing to learn more and start your 7-day free trial.

2 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 4, 2021

Definitely see a lot of folks over here asking about "can i restore a Trello board?" and the answer is "YES" if you have this, and unfortunately "no" if you don't. So I encourage folks who have boards they'd really hate to lose because someone accidentally deleted or anything to go ahead and get Backups for Trello now before you have the uh oh!

Like # people like this
Dasha Shakov December 4, 2021

100%, @Brittany Joiner! It's a lifesaver of a Power-Up if you have it installed before losing data. In speaking to customers, we've found that it's especially helpful for teams using Trello. When you have multiple collaborators making changes to Trello boards, the risk of human error and accidental deletions increases. It's better to be safe than sorry. 🙌🏼

Like Monique vdB likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Thank you @Dasha Shakov for sharing that information. Last time someone asked if they can recover the deleted card, I said NO. But now, I can share this article for their reference.

Like Dasha Shakov likes this
Dasha Shakov January 4, 2022

So glad you found it helpful, @G subramanyam! 🙌🏼 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events