[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 24: Santa Tracker

Rob Banning December 23, 2021

santa-tracker

We are nearing the end of the Trello Holiday Calendar and I must say that I have really enjoyed reading all of the posts in this series. For the penultimate posting, I wanted to do something a bit different. In our house, we look forward to the 24th so we can follow Santa's trek across the globe as he visits all of the nice kids. NORAD Santa Tracker shows Santa's progress during his tip around the world.

I have created a Trello Board Santa Tracker that consists of a 49 cards representing cities across the world. As Santa visits each city, the card is transformed to include some surprises. One of these "surprises" is a Trello Tips and Tricks quiz to test your Trello expertise. When you open a card (where Santa has visited), you will see a sky blue button "Answer Question" which will allow you to enter your answer. NOTE: this uses a custom power up that I created so a) you need to view the board on the web and not using the mobile app, and b) this power up is in beta so who know what bugs will surface. :-)

santa-tracker-screenshot.png

santa-tracker-quiz.png

Researching all of these questions has make me realize just how much I can learn about Trello. For example, I never knew you could paste a URL for another Trello Card into a checklist item and Trello formats the item as a link to the card. Thank you @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows for your excellent post.

I hope you enjoy the Santa Tracker and learn something new, too.

4 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 24, 2021

@Rob Banning this is so fun!! and such a great way to test out all the fun things we've learned this month!! thanks for organizing!

Like G subramanyam likes this
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 30, 2021

Wow this is so cool!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 3, 2022

This is AMAZING @Rob Banning!!!!

Alicia Filíu Birlanga
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2022

It is a very good way to learn more about Trello, of course!! And realise what you know about Trello. Thank you @Rob Banning 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events