Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 2: Celebrating your team's year with the FREE Trello annual report

Firstly, thanks to Brittany for kicking all this off!

Secondly, December 2021 already!? I am not really sure when exactly that happened. Anyway, here we are about to wind down for the holidays. Another year done and dusted, but what was achieved in 2021?

Wouldn't it be nice to get some stats on your teams year in Trello?
And, wouldn't it be nice if there were some awards for your team members?
And and and, wouldn't it be even nicer if it was all FREE and just a few clicks away?

Well, thank you imaginary person! You, my friend, should check out The Free Trello Annual Report

The Trello Annual Report connects to your Trello board, analyses all your activity over the year then fires it back at you with some cute cats and fun awards for your team.

TAR-feature-animation

Check it out, and if you've got any ideas on how we could make it better for 2022 get involved in the comments below :)

5 comments

@Robin Warren this is more exciting than yesterday's spotify wrapped release!! Here's some a screenshots from mine!

image.png

(Posted more screenshots of all my stats here.)

Like # people like this

Thanks for sharing @Robin Warren - who doesn't enjoy some celebration and awards 🥰 

Like hakeem_olasupo likes this

Thanks @Robin Warren  for sharing and 10/10 for the fun with representation.

Like Robin Warren likes this
Monique vdB Community Manager Dec 07, 2021

Thanks for sharing this! Very interesting....

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 9.58.15 AM.png

Like # people like this

This is so so so cute! 😍 Loving it!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

512 views 19 20
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you