[Trello Holiday Calendar] Day 2: Celebrating your team's year with the FREE Trello annual report

Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 2, 2021

Firstly, thanks to Brittany for kicking all this off!

Secondly, December 2021 already!? I am not really sure when exactly that happened. Anyway, here we are about to wind down for the holidays. Another year done and dusted, but what was achieved in 2021?

Wouldn't it be nice to get some stats on your teams year in Trello?
And, wouldn't it be nice if there were some awards for your team members?
And and and, wouldn't it be even nicer if it was all FREE and just a few clicks away?

Well, thank you imaginary person! You, my friend, should check out The Free Trello Annual Report

The Trello Annual Report connects to your Trello board, analyses all your activity over the year then fires it back at you with some cute cats and fun awards for your team.

TAR-feature-animation

Check it out, and if you've got any ideas on how we could make it better for 2022 get involved in the comments below :)

5 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

@Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_ this is more exciting than yesterday's spotify wrapped release!! Here's some a screenshots from mine!

image.png

(Posted more screenshots of all my stats here.)

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing @Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_ - who doesn't enjoy some celebration and awards 🥰 

Like Hakeem Olasupo likes this
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2021

Thanks @Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_  for sharing and 10/10 for the fun with representation.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 7, 2021

Thanks for sharing this! Very interesting....

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 9.58.15 AM.png

Like # people like this
Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2021

This is so so so cute! 😍 Loving it!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events