Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trello Desktop App enhancement Suggestions

Vinay Ramesh September 20, 2017

Very glad to see the desktop App for Trello. Here are some suggestions which would make it even more awesome

1. Offline editing and syncing once its connected to internet

2. Viewing 2 boards at once and moving cards between boards

3. Viewing label description instead of just the colors on the trello board page(For chrome there is an extension)

4. Ability to Change background of the homepage to a different color

3 comments

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2017

Hi Vinay,

These are great ideas, thanks for sharing! I'll make sure to pass these along to the team for their consideration!

As for number 3, you can already display the label name by clicking on the label itself, to toggle the label name on and off:

file-syRorkyKvD

Vinay Ramesh October 2, 2017

Thank you

Leonard Pecore February 9, 2018

I've just installed the app for windows 10, and right away I noticed that you cannot use "control'scroll" to zoom in and out like you can on a browser.

I'd like to suggest that being able to have a zoom function in the app would be very helpful, especially when cards and lists are extensive. 

Thanks!

Nosmo King August 19, 2020

I would like a scrolling ability ( a slider) on the card's right side. Currently I have to go to the right side of the Trello window. To me having to do that extra movement breaks my work flow.

This is on my Laptop, Win 10 Pro 2004, Firefox browser.TrelloCardSlider.png

Nosmo King August 19, 2020

Add to this a keyboard shortcut to scroll up and down a cards content.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events