#TravelWithTrello - What's your dream vacation?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2019

There is no time like the present to plan a dream vacation to Hawaii with @trello ! ❄️⛄️➡️☀️🏝 #TravelWithTrello

IMG_6220.JPGIMG_6214.jpg

What is your dream vacation?

2 comments

Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2019

My goodness, is that the view from your house?

Living in Australia, my 2 dream vacations would be Antarctica and South America!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2019

Hi @Marty yes it is, I live in Prince Edward Island Canada. Lots of snow here at the moment :) Wow Australia is also on my travel bucket list!

Like Marty likes this
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2019

If you visit Sydney, Australia then you're welcome to come to Atlassian for lunch ;)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2019

Thanks Martyn, I would love that! I will be sure to let you know when I make it to Sydney :)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2019

@Marty I didn't know you were a local boy... even though Atlassian is an Australian company I always think of Trello as being a US company still :)

I live up on the Central Coast!

Like Marty likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 25, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc that photo is hilarious :) My dream vacation is to take my family (wife/2 daughters) to the Olympics in Tokyo 2020. The kids will be 10 and 8, it would be the perfect age and an incredible trip I reckon!

Maybe I should do a dream Trello board for it :)

Like Marty likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 25, 2019

Wow that would be a vacation to remember! Yes absolutely, the four of you should collaborate on a Trello Vacation board - it will make the planning so fun :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events