Travel guides using Trello boards

nickcampion November 17, 2019

I am wondering how many Trello users create a board for every trip they take. Maybe something like this? NYC Trello Travel Guide. Can anyone share a travel guide they made on Trello? I find there a ton of travel guide websites, but you can't interact with the information on the websites.

2 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2019
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

Thanks @Iain Dooley I also love the new template boards where it showcases 48h in a various cities. Here is one from the former inspiration boards, a trip to Iceland: 

https://trello.com/b/4UO5nnqy/iceland-trip

Michael Demetria January 23, 2020

Wow I need to utilize my Trello board for more fun stuff.  Great stuff.

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

I will be visiting Dalhousie (a hill station in India) at the end of this month.

I have just started creating a Trello board to plan this trip.

Here is a screenshot of the board (it is still being updated):

Screenshot 2019-11-19 at 9.58.51 PM.png

Do let me know if you find this useful or if you have any suggestions for my board :-)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events