Time/project management software

I have a stone masonry company with 10 employees and am currently using Trello.  We just use the board for upcoming quotes and current jobs etc.  I also use Tsheets for time tracking.  

What I need is a integreted system to communicate scope of work with team leaders, track time amd cost.  Daily updates with pics and notes from team and a scheduling tool.

Can I do all this with these tools or do I need another larger software tool.  I am also looking at Harvest and Smartsheets but am getting a bit overwhelmed, id prefer to keep current systems if they can provide what i need but both seem a little limited although the limitations could be all mine!

Thanks in advance 

Gavin 

2 comments

Hi Gavin!

Right now, there isn't an integration for Trello and Tsheets. However, we do have a list of other third-party time tracking tools that connect with Trello here: http://help.trello.com/article/941-time-tracking

We also looking into timetracking. We looking to use TSheets.com. Would it be possible to integrate Atlassian with TSheets?

Hi Aleksey,

There is not currently an integration available for Trello and TSheets.

Is there a way to submit an FRE for this?

Hi Aleksey,

I've let our team know that it's something you'd be interested in.

Comment

Community showcase
Published Sep 11, 2018 in Trello

There’s a Power-up for That!

So you’re using Trello at work, at home and to track your new DIY crafts. The family and co-workers are all on board and everything is organized, color coded and has a due date. But still, there’s so...

913 views 3 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you