Time/project management software

Gavin Chamberlain July 20, 2017

I have a stone masonry company with 10 employees and am currently using Trello.  We just use the board for upcoming quotes and current jobs etc.  I also use Tsheets for time tracking.  

What I need is a integreted system to communicate scope of work with team leaders, track time amd cost.  Daily updates with pics and notes from team and a scheduling tool.

Can I do all this with these tools or do I need another larger software tool.  I am also looking at Harvest and Smartsheets but am getting a bit overwhelmed, id prefer to keep current systems if they can provide what i need but both seem a little limited although the limitations could be all mine!

Thanks in advance 

Gavin 

2 comments

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2017

Hi Gavin!

Right now, there isn't an integration for Trello and Tsheets. However, we do have a list of other third-party time tracking tools that connect with Trello here: http://help.trello.com/article/941-time-tracking

Aleksey Shchukin September 12, 2017

We also looking into timetracking. We looking to use TSheets.com. Would it be possible to integrate Atlassian with TSheets?

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2017

Hi Aleksey,

There is not currently an integration available for Trello and TSheets.

Aleksey Shchukin September 12, 2017

Is there a way to submit an FRE for this?

Caity
Atlassian Team
September 13, 2017

Hi Aleksey,

I've let our team know that it's something you'd be interested in.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events