This is #WhereITrello

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2018

This is WhereITrello :)  Trello is also on my iphone for on the go - it keeps me incredibly organized and I use it for all aspects of my life. The trello inspiration boards are chalk full of amazing ideas. 

IMG_8240.JPG

3 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2018

@Jodi LeBlanc The pupper. 😍

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

@Erica Moss he's never very far away from me. My little furry co-worker :) 

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2018

My gosh, such a clean desk!  I would take a more direct pic of mine but is it covered in papers and flotsam. 
It also has a pet bed on it!  :-)
Here's one from a slightly more organized day....and my kitty.

2018-02-05 22.28.11.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

Thanks Kim, I have been working remotely for 3 years, and have been saving as many trees as I can, I have had to drag out my printer a couple times a year :) Your cat is adorable, and seems to love that octopus toy - thanks for sharing the sweet pic!

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2018

Something is touching him, while it isn't me or my BF, it was deemed a suitable substitute, for the moment 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2018

What a great idea! I need to get something like that for Max on days he is clingy :)

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 20, 2018

Such a lovely desk and the little companion is adorable!!!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 26, 2018

Thanks @Alice - he's great company as I work remotely :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events