Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 21, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 9.41.15 AM.png

Congratulations to @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend Brúnó!

You'll have some extra time for this one, as Taco will be taking a break from choosing winners until January 6. Because of that, I figured we can talk about my VERY FAVORITE THING, New Years Resolutions, and how we can make them happen with Trello.

How do you use Trello to help you meet your personal or professional goals? Tell us in the comments and win a Taco of your very own - to be announced January 6!

15 comments

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021
Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2022

Great job @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ ! Make sure you post an epic GIF of you and Taco together once they arrive!

Woooh!!!!

📸🤳🐾

Gioele Lai March 16, 2022

Congrats! 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 21, 2021

If any one remembers this Miscellaneous Monday back before Corona hit they will know I am not one for resolutions... normally.

This time round: wowzahs! There's a big resolution. Get a new job. EEK! 😅
Got laid off in November during the massive round of redundancies over at PTC (hence why my @Andy - PTC Redundant Online activity is absolutely nill).

So it's a big combined personal & professional New year's Resolution!
However I'm sure it will all go swimmingly because naturally I have turned to my trusty Trello to manage it all.
#NERD 🤓🥂

Looking forward to the day that that list on the far right entitled "ACCEPTED OFFER" has a card in it... ✅👌

Screenshot 2021-12-21 at 22.18.32.png

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2021

You say: "I'm sure it will all go swimmingly..." I am assuming in a new pair of Speedos...

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

Yes and no actually...!

Probably to your great surprise @Kristján Geir Mathiesen , the old ones are still rocking it perfectly!!!

But obviously, this will not be accomplished without Speedos!!

🩲 🤿 🤩 👌

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 3, 2022

@Fun Man Andy  they don't make them like they used to...  Good you have a pair of the old high quality Speedos.

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

No they do NOT @Kristján Geir Mathiesen !

20yr old and still going strong....

#Endurance

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

Hahahaha, can't wait to meet you in person in Vegas!

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

🤩👍 likewise buddy! It's gonna be #AMAZABALLZ

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro December 22, 2021

Congrats @[deleted]

Awesome!! 🥳🥳

Like # people like this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 22, 2021

@meghna_singh and I actually used Trello to plan for two of the biggest projects of our lives (till date)
Getting Married and moving into our new home.

We planned tasks to be performed as per our native customs, made invitations, planned covid protocols to be followed, finalised location and even decided our wedding dress.

Most importantly because we were stuck in two different cities and needed something visual to keep up with everything that was going on.
:) 

On another front, I use Trello to plan and release music.
Some background, Music is a passion and I am an at home producer/musician who dabbles around in a lot of genres. (under the pseudonym 'vishkyun')
Trello helps me keep the releases in a seamless manner and so much more too. 

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays team.
Keep enjoying Trello.

Cheers - 
SN

Like # people like this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 4, 2022

This week, two Tacos are going out to @Sajit Nair and @Fun Man Andy! 🎉 Congratulations and I can't wait to see your pictures!

Taco will be back soon, keep an eye out and set a search alert for "Taco Tuesday" to stay in the know. 

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2022

That is #AMAZABALLZ ! ! !

Thanks for the great news @Monique vdB : happy new year!!!

Like Monique vdB likes this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

Thank you @Monique vdB :) 

Édpo César
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

Seems that he found a friend. :D

Congrants!

Like # people like this
Attila Salánki April 6, 2022

Yes, They are looks nice ;)

Pablo Luis Santiso del Valle January 8, 2022

HOLA Y ENHORABUENA.! 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

Whoop! Tweet Tweet...! 

Whoop whoop! InstaSnuggles...!

(And I am yet to do a LI blast, plus a TikTok video is in the works... say what...!?!?!?)

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 18, 2022

Of COURSE i use Trello to manage my new years resolutions 😊 

Here's the gist of my system: https://blog.trello.com/daily-habit-tracker-trello

I've been meaning to make an updated post because this year's is a little more robust, so expect a video coming soon on how i do it!

Alison Hinch January 20, 2022

Is there taco merch?

Vinay Nadimpalli March 24, 2022

Congrats @Laura Holton

Eitan orelle April 5, 2022

nice:)

medi April 11, 2022

Hii  i am new here:) Thanks you 

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2022

Welcome @medi 

Frank Onderi May 6, 2022

hello guys. hopes you all doing well.. a new here

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2022

@Frank Onderi welcome!

Sune Rievers June 27, 2022

Welcome :)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events