Taco Tuesday: Complete a card and tell us about it

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
December 7, 2021

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.14.41 AM.png

Hello and welcome to another Taco Tuesday! We're once again giving away a Taco plushie. And look at this fuzzy little face! This Taco made its way to the home of @Paloma Fondon Araujo a previous Taco Tuesday winner. 

And speaking of winners, last week's winner is @Kristján Geir Mathiesen! Congratulations Kristjan, Taco will be on their way to you soon!

This Taco Tuesday is a challenge for you on what is allegedly the most productive day of the workweek. Complete one of your Trello cards and show and tell what you did. As always, I'll go first:

Of course I have this card, but it's not checked off until I hit "Publish" so that doesn't count:

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.43.17 PM.png

Instead I will choose this card:

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.46.02 PM.png

We have a community leadership team meeting where we share updates for each other, and include our highlights and lowlights of the month on a Confluence page.  After we meet on Zoom to talk through the page, we asynchronously review each other's highlights and lowlights.

I used to just have a million tabs open and forget to go back to them, so putting a Trello card with a link in the description has saved me and my Chrome tabs a lot of heartache.

Okay your turn! What productive thing will this inspire you to do, and will you be our lucky winner this week?

3 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

I'm going to go with Thursday as the most productive day.

Monday, there's a dread of the rest of the week looming in front of us.  Friday is obviously wind-down day.  Wednesday is hump-day where we're not sure and hence vaccilate. 

So, left with Tuesday and Thursday, I'm going to say my chosen day is Thursday, but only because the empirical evidence I have for me is that I get more done later in the week.  For me. I have a lot of friends who have more productive Tuesdays.  And others who do well on other days.

Last Thursday, I finished the Christmas shopping.  That's a productive thing right?  It's a big pile of Trello cards closed off, and a list to move on to next year!

Like # people like this
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

At the moment, I complete several Trello cards every day, I have 24 productive days in December because I'm organizing the holiday countdown with Trello cards. It looks like this:

trello.jpg

(I blurred the parts which are not yet published, sorry, you have to wait)

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 8, 2021

Thank you @Monique vdB  Max and Brúnó await Taco with anticipation. There might be some blood flowing though, ah I mean plush... I´ll try to monitor that though and intervene before :)

Yesterday my new monitor arrived so I was able to complete this card:

trellocard.jpg

Mind you, there were other tasks hanging on this one that I did not anticipate (and therefore did not create cards for) but got completed as well. Feel good!

Have a great day!

Like Monique vdB likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events