Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Swimlanes for Trello Edited

Hey πŸ‘‹

I have a quick feature request (Not sure if this is the correct place)

There are a lot of people wanting this feature, Trello has been running for a pretty long time, The Developers have put a lot of hard work into making Trello.

But there is just one small thing that does would make Trello way better, and that is Swimlanes (List Categories), I have searched through the Powerups, and couldn't see anything, there is a chrome extension, But I think people would want an official Swimlane system that is built into Trello itself.

Swimlanes will help out so much with organizing and categorizing lists.

If this is not already an ongoing/upcoming feature in development, I think it would be cool if it could be added to the list πŸ™‚

3 comments

Laura Holton Community Leader Jun 10, 2021

Hey @Xd_Golden_Tiger πŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Awesome feature request - to help you get a little further with this I would suggest taking at Trello's support page on How to submit a feature request >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Good luck on your quest πŸ˜ƒ

All the best,

Laura

Hello! 

I supposse you have tried, but I think, until this option be created for Trello, you can use labels to each categories, and then you can filter by labels. Or you can use sorting cards with colors on the cover. I use them and for the moment, it is ok for me. 

Regards, Alicia. 

(sorry for my english, I'm spanish)

Yeah, That is what I have been doing πŸ™‚

I just wanted to create a feature request for an official way of creating sub categories (Swimlanes)

ahh ok, yes it would be fine the way you say. 

I have found a cool way of organizing the lists, It is easy. But still prefer official swimlanes 😁

This is how I am currently organizing my lists.

fde.PNG

Yes, that what I had in my mind ;-)

Fully agree. Official swim-lanes would be great, but this is a decent work around :)

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

402 views 8 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you