Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Sponsor for non-profit organizations

Hi there,

I am a volunteer in a non-profit organization that has dedicated a little effort to the community through many events we organized. We are using Trello and we want to upgrade it to Business class to have a more productive management but the using fee is a problem with us.

So I have some questions to ask about the service. Does Trello sponsor for non-profit organizations? Or what advantages a non-profit organization will be given if they use the service?

Those questions above are what I concern about as a volunteer. That would be so meaningful if our organization got Trellos' sponsor and we commit that we can do a lot more for the society with the Business class. I look forward to hearing from all of you in this community.

2 comments

Iain Dooley Community Leader May 19, 2020

@Huyền Hoàng registered Non-profit organisations can get 75% off business class and enterprise:

https://help.trello.com/article/1132-non-profit-discount

*conditions apply :)

Can someone help me? I can't get anyone to answer me and I want to use the non-profit discount.
My vat does not match, because we are located in Spain. It is hopeless.

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,265 views 27 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you