Sponsor for non-profit organizations

Huyền Hoàng May 19, 2020

Hi there,

I am a volunteer in a non-profit organization that has dedicated a little effort to the community through many events we organized. We are using Trello and we want to upgrade it to Business class to have a more productive management but the using fee is a problem with us.

So I have some questions to ask about the service. Does Trello sponsor for non-profit organizations? Or what advantages a non-profit organization will be given if they use the service?

Those questions above are what I concern about as a volunteer. That would be so meaningful if our organization got Trellos' sponsor and we commit that we can do a lot more for the society with the Business class. I look forward to hearing from all of you in this community.

2 comments

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2020

@Huyền Hoàng registered Non-profit organisations can get 75% off business class and enterprise:

https://help.trello.com/article/1132-non-profit-discount

*conditions apply :)

Tècnica March 16, 2021

Can someone help me? I can't get anyone to answer me and I want to use the non-profit discount.
My vat does not match, because we are located in Spain. It is hopeless.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events