Showcase your advance automations!!

Larry June 30, 2022

I created this discussion as an area to show off your advanced, out-of-the-box automation, or just automations that you are proud of!

I'll start...

When I mark a card as complete it's moved to the "Done" list, then finds the other card with the same name and archives. after it does the same(ish) on my manager's board. 

done2.png

I'm just proud of this one - there are so many ways to move cards to other boards but I currently like this one the best. 

assigned.png

Please add to this thread so I don't look like a nerd. Thanks!!!

1 comment

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2022

@Larry don't worry i'll join you and we can both look like nerds! Those are some cool rules!

Man i don't know how to pick my favorite, but here's a couple

This one adds templated checklists to a card anytime i have "pack" in the title (i travel a lot so this is nice)

image.png

This is probably one of my coolest ones. It's a couple rules together, but basically let's me "map" a cards original list when it's created and then i can move it back and forth between boards with labels, and it moves to the correct original list. 

image.png

Like Larry likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events