It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Seamless connections for a business

Hello everyone, I love Trello and have a question.

I am consulting with a business owner who needs some streamlining for their business.  They have a ton of paid subscription products that have a lot of overlap and they are not using any of them fully.

I am setting them up on Pipedrive as their new CRM want to use Trello as the project management system.  

I can have a new card created when a deal closes in pipedrive, but I would like to be able to have that card related with all the boilerplate information necessary for the project.  Is that possible?

1 comment

Hi John,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

I believe the Pipedrive Power-Up could help with that. It automatically creates Trello cards containing deal and contact information when you start, close, or move a deal to a selected stage in your sales pipeline. You can read more about it here: https://info.trello.com/power-ups/pipedrive

I hope that helps!

Marta

Hey Marta,

I have that part figured out but I am trhying to create custom cards automatically.  Any way of doing that?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,617 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you