Save Button

Marcus May 4, 2022

Hello,

In case of long content of a card, to click SAVE you need to scroll everything to the bottom.

That would be very nice to have save button also on top of card.

Is that possible?

2 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2022

@Marcus welcome to the community! you could probably create something like this with PixieBrix. (Not a Trello thing - totally different automation tool, but still very useful!) PixieBrix lets you add UI elements to a page and trigger them to do things, so you could conceivably create a "button" brick in PixieBrix and add a button to the top of the card, and then just add a simulate DOM event brick that actually clicks the save button at the bottom of the card. (Let me know if you're interested in this and I could make a short loom video showing you how to build it.)

Like Alex Waite likes this
Marcus May 4, 2022

Looks interesting! I will take a closer look, but to work you need another browser extension always enabled. I hope trello developers can see this issue and upgrade.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2022

Yes definitely requires another browser extension. I use PB for all sorts of stuff so its always there for me and on all my devices but can understand how that might not make sense if its your only use case!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 5, 2022

@Marcus oh wait! i just found a keyboard shortcut in Trello!

If you type CTRL + enter (or CMD + enter on Mac), it will save the box! So you don't have to click anything at all to save!

image.png

Like # people like this
Marcus May 9, 2022

Thank You :)

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2022

Was just about to come here to mention the shortcut, but @Brittany Joiner beat me to it! 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 9, 2022

@Alex Waite hahah took me a second to think of it!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events