Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Save Button

Edited

Hello,

In case of long content of a card, to click SAVE you need to scroll everything to the bottom.

That would be very nice to have save button also on top of card.

Is that possible?

2 comments

Brittany Joiner Community Leader May 04, 2022

@Marcus welcome to the community! you could probably create something like this with PixieBrix. (Not a Trello thing - totally different automation tool, but still very useful!) PixieBrix lets you add UI elements to a page and trigger them to do things, so you could conceivably create a "button" brick in PixieBrix and add a button to the top of the card, and then just add a simulate DOM event brick that actually clicks the save button at the bottom of the card. (Let me know if you're interested in this and I could make a short loom video showing you how to build it.)

Like Alex Waite likes this

Looks interesting! I will take a closer look, but to work you need another browser extension always enabled. I hope trello developers can see this issue and upgrade.

Brittany Joiner Community Leader May 05, 2022

Yes definitely requires another browser extension. I use PB for all sorts of stuff so its always there for me and on all my devices but can understand how that might not make sense if its your only use case!

Brittany Joiner Community Leader May 05, 2022

@Marcus oh wait! i just found a keyboard shortcut in Trello!

If you type CTRL + enter (or CMD + enter on Mac), it will save the box! So you don't have to click anything at all to save!

image.png

Like # people like this

Thank You :)

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Alex Waite Atlassian Team May 08, 2022

Was just about to come here to mention the shortcut, but @Brittany Joiner beat me to it! 

Brittany Joiner Community Leader May 09, 2022

@Alex Waite hahah took me a second to think of it!!

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,344 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you