Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate & Home Management

Kelly Glass September 11, 2019

Hello!  I'm Kelly, I live in Texas and I am a Realtor and Project Manager for a new construction project.  I have been learning to use Trello to manage my work projects and also running all of the "business" of home and three kids.  One of the recent changes I've found to be working well for my general "Tasks" or to-do list is Organizing my Board into "Errands", "Computer", "Phone", "Home" Lists and then sorting each task Card into it's respective location. So when I'm out in the car with extra time, I can check my Errands list for things I can knock off, or when I finish up at the computer, I can work from that list.

I'm still trying to learn the best ways to use and organize my Trello, and using it consistently.  I'm really curious about how other Real Estate Professionals use it to manage their clients, transactions and business like marketing and finances.

2 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2019

@Kelly Glass Welcome to the party, Kelly! And thanks for sharing how you use Trello. 😄 I really like this board for listings, and I'm sure other folks have great ideas for you as well. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

Like Chris Sun likes this
Colleen Taylor November 22, 2021

Hi Kelly. Is Real Estate & Home Management a group? I would like to join it if it is. Please let me know. Thank you!!!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events