Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Position cards one below the other

Marcel Granwehr January 13, 2022
Hello
Is it possible to position cards next to each other instead of always next to each other?
Kind regards Marcel

2 comments

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 17, 2022

Hey @Marcel Granwehr 

Nathan here from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by positioning cards next to each other instead of always next to each other, do you mind providing some more details on this?

Currently, the only way to position cards in Trello is one below the other in lists and the lists can sit side by side.

Marcel Granwehr January 17, 2022

Hallo Nathan

Danke für die Antwort.

Es geht darum, dass ich die Kärtchen waagrecht (Standard) mir anzeigen kann. Da ich viele Kärtchen mit wenig Text habe, hätte es unterhalb der Standardanordnung Platz, quasi eine senkrechte Anordnung.

Ich hofffe, das ich etwas zur Klärung beitragen kann mit den Bildern.

Freundlich grüsst

Marcel Granwehr

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2022

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for providing that additional information, just so I can confirm I understand what you're looking for, currently in Trello lists are added side by side with cards then added one on top of another in that list.

Are you looking to be able to stack lists one on top of another or have lists run across your board left to right instead of top to bottom?

It looks like your pictures didn't attach for some reason, if you could try attaching those again that would be great!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events