Not getting email notifications from tags on cards.

Deleted user July 11, 2022

I'm testing the tagging feature on my board with a new coworker and am not receiving any emails from the cards. The cards are on my board, I'm tagging both myself and my coworker and neither of us are receiving the emails. 

We both changed our settings to receive notifications "instantly", and she is also a board member of my board.

Any ideas?

2 comments

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2022

@[deleted] could your company firewall be blocking emails? Do you get any other emails from Trello notifications? 

Deleted user July 12, 2022

Yes. I am getting emails from my new coworker but mine seemed to stop for some reason. 

Deleted user July 12, 2022

Email coming from Gmail. I'm getting some but not from my board.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2022

@[deleted] not sure i understand - what are the emails that you are getting? 

Brenna July 20, 2022

I am having the same issue that John described. I do receive Trello notification emails when cards are moved but nothing for tags. I've also adjusted my notification settings to "instantly".  

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 20, 2022

@Brenna strange - seems like a bug. Might need to reach out to trello support: https://trello.com/en/contact

Hey Guys Media Team August 10, 2022

Same, I am getting nothing as far as notifications when people do anything in the cards.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events