New (and free) Trello Toolkit: Celebrating Teams

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019

Check out the release of the new (and free) Trello toolkit for teams to work better, together! http://bit.ly/CelebrateTeams 

Click to explore the boards below, or copy them directly to your Trello team to get started.

The boards include:

Plan an Amazing Office Party

Manage Projects to Perfection

Run Better Team Meetings

Keep Team Info Organized (Finally!)

Set and Track Triumphant Team Goals

As an added bonus check out the Trello Team options and playbooks.

http://bit.ly/CelebrateTeams 

Cant wait to start using some of these boards with my Team!

1 comment

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc was keen to check it out but there's an error in the bitly url!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2019
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc this is really cool, great example of how to structure a board with good instructions on using the board itself.

Except!!! the "banner above" has no "copy board" button -- do you know who was responsible for setting this up? I think they need to roll out the "copy board" feature first!

I was chatting to a client the other day who was developing a bunch of templates in a similar vain, this will be a great resource for him too I think. Thanks for sharing!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2019

Hi @Iain Dooley I was able to copy the board on the main page where it shows view board and copy board buttons. Also, individuals can copy board under menu, more and copy board. Do you mean the header "Trello Team Toolkit"? It is meant for users to pick and choose which board(s) they would like to view and copy as they explore each of the boards in the list. Let me know if I am not understanding correctly. I must have vacation brain after a day at the beach :)

Thanks and talk to you soon,

Jodi

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 23, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc the on-board instructions have a graphic that says "Click Copy Board in the banner above" which suggests to me that there's a feature about to be released that puts a "Copy Board" button in the banner for public boards, that's the copy board button I can't see. It's a good feature I reckon :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2019

Yes now that you mention it, that is a bit confusing. It is more of a collection of boards that you can pick and choose as templates, than a toolkit. It is a bit like the www.trello.com/inspiration boards page (which I refer to often), but focused specifically for teams :)

leahr
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2019

Hi @Iain Dooley @_Trello_Leader__Jodi_LeBlanc, we had a little delay on getting that button up and running on the boards, but it's available now to use to copy in one click! Hope you like the board workflows, let me know how it goes!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 25, 2019

Thanks for the update @leahr - that's great news! Yes I love the board workflows and have shared with my network and colleagues :)
Jodi

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events