New Labels

Cam Lloyd September 14, 2022

Hi, I want to express my disappointment with the new labels that were rolled out by Trello recently. I basically want to pass on my feedback to the Trello team that I really don't like the washed out weak colours. I've edited my labels to be the darker shade but its not as good as before. I don't know how else to share this feedback with the Trello team.

I'm in a small team of three that use a free license Trello everyday in a small business. We would gladly pay for a license if you had more affordable options suitable for a business of our scale. We really enjoy the software and it has been transformational for our workflow. I've recommended Trello to many colleagues and clients. I'm surprised at how strongly I feel about the label colours, but it makes the point of the label almost redundant. Please roll back this change. 

4 comments

wimhovens September 14, 2022

Same here, they now fade into everything else and aren't really very effective as labels... we used to be able to very quickly (at a glance even) see our jobs prioritised using labels, now we need to read each one carefully as the colour is so weak. It's basically made the use of labels obsolete/pointless for us. 

PLEASE Trello, bring back the bright colours... 

Like # people like this
Supernote September 14, 2022

Same here, we believe the old label will more easier to identify the difference.

Like Cam Lloyd likes this
vinc September 14, 2022

we are gathering all our New Label complaints into a big thread, pls post there as well:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-dreams-coming-true-today-more-label-colors-available/ba-p/2132664/page/3

Like # people like this
Cam Lloyd September 15, 2022

Thanks @vinc, i've posted there as well. 

Pracownia September 14, 2022

The new labels are tragic. I want to go back to the old version

Like # people like this
Birk September 15, 2022

I also feel the same way about the new Labels. I'm glad its not only me disliking the new ones.

It's harder to distinguish between the colours and i have to read the cards more carefully than before. Please revert it to the old style, that was much better.

Like # people like this
Rafael Briskievicz September 15, 2022

I think, if they do something like this, they should let us able to choose the old and the new version. Maybe some people like this way, but let the two options in the configs.

Like # people like this
Dan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2022

Yea I honestly don't mind the new ones but as soon as there is many cards on the board it becomes difficult to differentiate. 

I want to be able to choose which ones to have on each board.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events