Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a new method to print Trello lists

Abby R May 25, 2023

My company has been using the Agile Cards - Print Your Board power up for so long now. We use it as a method to export a whole list (with full card view) to a PDF that we then save and archive on our own server for the long-term security of our data.

Recently the app has started freezing and wont work. When I emailed AppFire about the problem, they responded that they have discontinued service on this power up. I'm so disappointed.

The only other viable option I have seen for exporting lists as a PDF is Board Export for Trello which is a paid service.

I need another option! There has to be someone out there who can create a viable substitution for printing/exporting whole lists. And I'm talking ALL the content on the list, because a few options I have seen don't include checklists! Which is bonkers since that's a HUGE part of every Trello card I've ever seen...

Please let me know if you have any advice or other options out there. And if you are a power up developer and are interested in tackling this, please reach out to me because I would be happy to talk about our needs with this missing component!

1 comment

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2023

Hi @Abby R

I think there are quite a lot of Power-ups that have been discontinued but they remain in the library.  Sorry that the one you used has now fallen foul of this...  

Perhaps there is an option for you to use Table view power-up to replace this. You can filter by list, it shows all fields of each card, you could print to PDF and it has an export to CSV.  If the reason for using this is data backup then CSV may be a better option than PDF

I hope this helps

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events