Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My personal account was deactivated

Yullia Bila October 30, 2023

Hello, I have a huge problem. My trello account is personal, yesterday I was usung it like usual. And Today, in the morning I've receive the information, when I was try to log in into Trello:

Atlassian -YOU DON’T HAVE PERMISSION TO ACCESS THIS CONTENT
It looks like your account has been deactivated.
We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this.

So, it reports my account has been deactivated, not removed.

But the problem is that I am an administrator. And I didn't get any mail with information. How can I restore it? This account was my life- everything was there: education, personal tasks.... 

3 comments

Coder Norman October 30, 2023

I am the same, and I have not received any emails.

Like Yullia Bila likes this
Tia Walbank October 31, 2023

Mine too, no email or anything. As it's a personal account I'm an admin so I have no idea how to reactivate it!

Coder Norman October 31, 2023

I have already sent an email through contact support, but I have not received any response yet.

troygparker November 10, 2023

Coder, did this get resolved. I just had the same thing happen and need to know how to get it fixed. Thanks!

Coder Norman November 12, 2023

Trello has disabled your account because you may be a user from the Russian region (using a VPN from Russia may also cause this). I sent an email to the official support explaining that I am not from the Russian region, and my account was restored. However, for some reason, it was disabled again over the weekend. You can also send an email to communicate with the official support through contact supporttrello-support.png

Pradeep Dubey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2023
Dear facebook team Hello Sir My name is Pradeep Dubey. I have been using Facebook for the last 4 Years .And I've never tried to go against Facebook's rules and regulations . A few days ago, my Facebook account was blocked. And Facebook's security system told me to get identified facebook account . I identified myself by following the rules and regulations of Facebook .But today , after a long time, I still do not receive any mail from Facebook .
Although my Facebook account was not against your rules and regulations, it has been permanently deleted and no mail is being received. I have to return my account because this account is very important to me. All my business accounts are in this account and all my relatives are friends with me in this account. But I'm provide you all identity with is enough to reopen my Facebook account i hope you look my appeal and open my Facebook account as soon as possible, Thanks Facebook Team.
YOUR NAME: Pradeep Dubey 
Date of birth :- (15/12/1997
Micheal Hardy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 30, 2024

My Instagram account was hacked, and the hacker changed the email and phone number associated with it, leaving me devastated as I had cherished the account for eight years. Thankfully, a friend referred me to a recovery agent, Angelina_Christopher1738 on Instagram, who promptly restored my account within just 2 hours. I'm overjoyed with the outcome. For anyone facing similar challenges, I highly recommend reaching out to her. She's genuine and dependable. You can contact her via email at Angelinachristopher1738@gmail.com and on Instagram @angelina_Christopher1738.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events