Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Just launched a Power-Up that lets you create a simple chat room for your Trello board! πŸ’¬

Check out the Board Chat Power-Up here: https://trello.com/power-ups/60e30ce36985a680f69727ea/board-chat

No one asked for it but I wanted to build it for fun. I really liked the idea of being able to leave contextual comments at the board level in Trello.

I'm working on / would like to add the following features:

• notifications

• emoji support using the Trello emoji API

• `@mentions`

• supporting and unfurling links

Let me know what y'all think! I really hope someone will find this tiny Power-Up useful.

1 comment

@Adam Cao 

Have not tried it but looks Great. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ
Am I correct about you pricing $1/month … and all our Power Ups????

• Free to use for 7 days
  • Then, just $1/month for unlimited access on unlimited boards - for this and all our Power-Ups. (That includes future releases!)

Thanks, @milynnus

Yeah, so it's actually $1/user/month (I haven't really thought through team billing just yet) but I wanted to keep things super affordable and simple for non-Business Class users.

You can check out the full list of Power-Ups I've shipped and the future ones I will be building out here: https://powerups.club/ 

Comment

This widget could not be displayed.
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

πŸŠβ€β™€οΈ Atlympic Event: Trello

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

1,035 views 13 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you