Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's Happening! My first Trello livestream about how to do annual planning in Trello

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2022

Okay so it took me wayyyy longer than anticipated to figure out livestreaming on YouTube. But I finally did it! And it will be worth the wait, I promise.

Join me on this Friday (Jan 21) at 11am CST and I'll go through a demo of my annual planning boards, how I set them up, Butler rules, structure and workflows, and more!

If you want a calendar invite as a reminder, I think you should be able to save the event here.

Meanwhile day of, feel free to come back to this post and click on the video above and you should be teleported right to the broadcast!

So tell me... what questions do you have about how to use Trello for tracking your goals and projects throughout the year? I'll be taking live questions on the live stream, but if you have any ahead of time that you want me to answer, feel free to drop them below and I'll do my best to address them as part of the stream! 

Hope to see you there!

1 comment

Dianne Romelle Fay January 19, 2022

I know that Crmbl is a CRM, but all I need is a place to keep contact info. I've thought about trying to create a template of my own, but thought I'd ask here first.. How would this look? Should I do one list for every letter of the alphabet?? Is there a template that already exists??

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events