Inviting Occasional Outside Collaborators to a Board

Jed Levine June 29, 2020

Hello all, 

There's a consultant/collaborator outside our company that we occasionally communicate with. It would be very useful to have him join one of our Trello boards. 

I'm trying to get some ideas as to the wording of an email I can send him to invite him. He's a very busy guy, and if he doesn't already have Trello, I'm not sure that he'd want to take the time to learn the platform. 

Thanks,

Jed Levine

Step Prep Tutorial Services

1 comment

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

@Jed Levine 

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. So it it better to focus on what help you need from him instead. In most situations like this or one in which you do not want the person to see the rest of the info on the board, I would create a simple form him and get the data into Trello.

It is interesting to see Step Prep Tutorial Services in your sign off. I have built this https://youtu.be/5I19sLRY2Os

It is more for self directed learning with scheduled tutorials online. It should cater for streamed in students with each student having a progress card. There is also a registration board that collects data via a google form (or other forms). You can have parallel courses running from the same course material repository. There is also a class room board for Q&A and social interactions. 

Jed Levine July 1, 2020

There is no sound to your video

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2020

I have not ventured into narration.

Yesterday, I added ability to populate cource/topic checklist for students. So in addition to checklist based on materials, you can have a checklist for other learning activities. It can be confusing but just having that option would be useful. 

btw, I visited your FB page and website to get to know your business. 

if you are keen, I can do a zoom session

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events