Introducing the free Epic Cards Power-Up for Trello!

Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 13, 2018

We are happy to announce that our Epic Cards Power-Up is now available! It is a free add-on for Trello that adds an epics support for your Trello boards.

Why did we create this Power-Up? You can read all about it from the from the blog post.

We'd love to hear your thoughts and any suggestions for improvements!

5 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2019

Thanks for sharing!

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2019

I also would like to throw in a resource where I am introducing 3 ways of managing task dependencies in Trello. (The Epic Cards Power-Up is one of them!)

Philipp Buser January 23, 2024

What happened to the free add-on?
$14,90/month is not free at all, on the contrary, it is quite expensive.

Like # people like this
Pappu Saha
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

@Philipp Buser So true, 

Sami Linnanvuo _Screenful_ March 7, 2024

@Philipp Buser @Pappu Saha We kept it free for five years. However, we still had to provide support for the users. They also requested new features and improvements, which we couldn't justify implementing since the Power-Up was not generating any revenue. 

Last year, year decided to put a paywall on two of our Power-Ups. Here's the announcement: https://screenful.com/blog/new-pricing-for-epic-cards-and-scaled-power-ups

Regarding pricing, $14,90/month for unlimited users and boards (within one workspace) is not that expensive compared to the other Power-Ups in the market. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events