How to use Trello for project management incl. invoicing in other language and resource management

Peter High April 9, 2019

I am looking for an application for project management (status/progress, communication, tasks etc) that also includes time tracking, invoicing based on time tracking in Dutch ánd resource management.

So far I can do the first two things with Trello by using Trello combined with a power-up. But the time tracking power ups I have found so far do not support invoicing in any other language than English. We work regionally so English really isn't an option. Besides that I would like a way to plan my resources, this planning would then belong to a card and the team member should receive an agenda item.

Does anyone have an idea how I can accomplish this?

1 comment

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

@Peter High the best resource planning integration I've found for Trello is Placker. Absolutely incredible Gantt charting and flexible ways to slice/dice by member, label, board, card etc.

The best time tracking integration imho is TimeDoctor. Their desktop app is horrible, but their mobile app is great and integrates with Trello "behind the scenes" so you can use it like a mobile punch clock. The issue with all the other integrations I've tried is that they work through power ups or chrome extensions so can't be used on mobile devices which for me is a non-starter. I'd rather be mobile only, than desktop only!

TimeDoctor integrates with a range of invoicing solutions, such as FreshBooks which I believe has pretty good internationalisation support.

Peter High April 9, 2019

Thank you for your input!

Jan Sprangers December 12, 2020

Hallo Peter,

ben je al iets verder met je onderzoek naar trello en aanhangsels.

Ben benieuwd naar je tips en trucs.

groet Jan

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events