Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide team members from eachother

developexperts August 31, 2019

Hi everyone,

I want to great two boards under my account.

each board has completely different team members.

I like to completely hide each board information from other board members.

even I want to prevent members of each board to see other board member names.

means each board member just see me and members on same board only

is it possible in trello?

2 comments

Michael Soh _AUG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2019

If you mean create two boards where different people can see each board, then yes.  You'll set up two separate teams, each with it's own set of members.  They won't see the other board, so long as they aren't on it.

For example, I have a team with me and my wife.  I can see anything she adds or comments to that board.

She also has a team for her work.  I don't see this board at all.

To learn more about teams, read this article about creating a team.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2019

@developexperts the board settings can be set to team visible or private even if the board is a member of a team, alternatively you can just have the board as a personal board, not a member of any team. In either case only members of the board will be able see the board and other members, although in the case that you have all members in a team they will be able to see each other regardless, but they won't be able to tell who is a member of which board unless they are also members of the same board. If you simply create the boards as personal boards and invite different people to them, they won't be able to see each other at all. 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events