Recognition

• Give kudos
  • My kudos

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Hi everyone! Edited

Hi, I'm Ferdinando, a student from Bari, Italy. I use Trello primarily to coordinate my Wikimedia volunteer activities with Puglia Wikimedia team and I convinced my friends to use Trello to collaborate. It's such an useful tool and it's pretty versatile so we use it to track different activities from tracking authorizations for Wiki Loves Monuments to list must-have useful articles. I think it is very useful to track deadlines on calendar power-up.

6 comments

carolyn french Community Leader Aug 26, 2019

Hi Ferdinando, and welcome to the Community here!

I'm super interested in what kind of content you are doing as a team for Wikimedia volunteering. Can you share a screenshot of a board?

Thanks!

Like # people like this
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Aug 27, 2019

welcome @ferdi2005 !! Oh yes, please do share a screenshot. Extremely interesting!!

For now, we're organizing Wiki Loves Monuments here in Apulia. We've finished almost everything because it starts in september!Schermata 2019-08-27 alle 19.13.59.pngSchermata 2019-08-27 alle 19.14.11.pngSchermata 2019-08-27 alle 19.14.14.png

Like # people like this
carolyn french Community Leader Aug 27, 2019

That is super cool, @ferdi2005 !! Thanks for sharing about Wiki Loves Monuments, and best of luck to the crew in Apulia this September!!

Like FUN MAN ANDY likes this

Hi, @ferdi2005!

Welcome, great to have you here! A vote for sharing, I'm also quite interested in your use case. Currently, we are not "officially" using Trello in our company as a team, but almost every team member has a specific use case and uses it to manage its initiatives.

Always learning something new for the Trello usage!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Aug 29, 2019

Welcome @ferdi2005 , thanks for sharing how you use Trello! Looking forward to more posts from you :)

Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team Sep 03, 2019

Thrilled to hear that wikimedia volunteers are using trello.  I'm a former contributor myself to English Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Commons.  I appreciate the work that goes into these wikis and build a compendium of knowledge for the world.  Thanks for sharing.

Benvenuto nella Community!

Trello è fantastico, io lo sto usando (fra le altre cose) come portfolio per il mio lavoro online ed è davvero comodo. Direi che non potevi trovare uno strumento migliore per organizzare il tuo lavoro per Wikimedia!

Saluti da Torino :)

Erica Moss Community Manager Sep 09, 2019

@ferdi2005 I love the Calendar Power-Up, too! Thanks for such an awesome intro thread — we're glad you're here. 😎

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,995 views 18 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you