Hi everyone!

ferdi2005 August 26, 2019

Hi, I'm Ferdinando, a student from Bari, Italy. I use Trello primarily to coordinate my Wikimedia volunteer activities with Puglia Wikimedia team and I convinced my friends to use Trello to collaborate. It's such an useful tool and it's pretty versatile so we use it to track different activities from tracking authorizations for Wiki Loves Monuments to list must-have useful articles. I think it is very useful to track deadlines on calendar power-up.

6 comments

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2019

Hi Ferdinando, and welcome to the Community here!

I'm super interested in what kind of content you are doing as a team for Wikimedia volunteering. Can you share a screenshot of a board?

Thanks!

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

welcome @ferdi2005 !! Oh yes, please do share a screenshot. Extremely interesting!!

ferdi2005 August 27, 2019

For now, we're organizing Wiki Loves Monuments here in Apulia. We've finished almost everything because it starts in september!Schermata 2019-08-27 alle 19.13.59.pngSchermata 2019-08-27 alle 19.14.11.pngSchermata 2019-08-27 alle 19.14.14.png

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2019

That is super cool, @ferdi2005 !! Thanks for sharing about Wiki Loves Monuments, and best of luck to the crew in Apulia this September!!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 27, 2019

Hi, @ferdi2005!

Welcome, great to have you here! A vote for sharing, I'm also quite interested in your use case. Currently, we are not "officially" using Trello in our company as a team, but almost every team member has a specific use case and uses it to manage its initiatives.

Always learning something new for the Trello usage!

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2019

Welcome @ferdi2005 , thanks for sharing how you use Trello! Looking forward to more posts from you :)

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2019

Thrilled to hear that wikimedia volunteers are using trello.  I'm a former contributor myself to English Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Commons.  I appreciate the work that goes into these wikis and build a compendium of knowledge for the world.  Thanks for sharing.

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2019

Benvenuto nella Community!

Trello è fantastico, io lo sto usando (fra le altre cose) come portfolio per il mio lavoro online ed è davvero comodo. Direi che non potevi trovare uno strumento migliore per organizzare il tuo lavoro per Wikimedia!

Saluti da Torino :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2019

@ferdi2005 I love the Calendar Power-Up, too! Thanks for such an awesome intro thread — we're glad you're here. 😎

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events