Hello

Mike Bruny August 30, 2019

Hello everyone. I’m Mike Ambassador Bruny.  I work at a university and use Trello primarily to manage projects.  I do also use it at home and for my personal business.  I’m kind of a Trello junkie.

A Trello tip is to use custom fields with peoples names in them to show ownership for a card and only “@“ tag them when you need to get their attention.  That stops them from getting a notification for every single change that happens to a card. 

3 comments

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2019

Welcome! :) 

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

@Mike Bruny I love your Trello tip! Custom Fields can be a game-changer. Thanks for joining the party over here in the Trello collection — I'm looking forward to learning more from each other. 😄

Like Mike Bruny likes this
Mike Bruny September 10, 2019

Thank you.  Likewise @Erica Moss on the learning aspect.

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2019

@Mike Bruny Hey, Mike! You are one of our winners for a Taco plushie, plus one year of free Trello Gold. Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com with your physical mailing address to collect. Congrats!

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user October 23, 2019

Oh man.  Thank you so much!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events