Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Hi,

My name is Roseanna! πŸŽ‰ I have been planning to make an extension for Trello for a while now. It's a super useful tool and I use it extensively.

Kudos to the team working on it.

Also, let's be honest... I'm totes here to win a plushie 🐢

5 comments

John Funk Community Leader Aug 26, 2019

Hey Roseanna - you might look at Better Jira (Chrome and Mozilla) extension which enables you to control the width of columns. I work with the Developer of that extension.  :-)

Hey Roseanna - you might look at Better Jira (Chrome and Mozilla) extension which enables you to control the width of columns. I work with the Developer of that extension. 

Hey Roseanna - you might look at Better Jira (Chrome and Mozilla) extension which enables you to control the width of columns.

Erica Moss Community Manager Aug 27, 2019

@Roseanna McFarlane Waving back at you! Thanks so much for dropping by, and I'm looking forward to learning more from each other. πŸ˜„

Erica Moss Community Manager Oct 25, 2019

@Roseanna McFarlane Congrats! You're one of our winners for free Trello Gold (one year). Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com to collect. πŸŽ‰

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,941 views 18 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you