Hello-trello

Roseanna McFarlane August 24, 2019

Hi,

My name is Roseanna! 🎉 I have been planning to make an extension for Trello for a while now. It's a super useful tool and I use it extensively.

Kudos to the team working on it.

Also, let's be honest... I'm totes here to win a plushie 🐶

5 comments

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2019

Hey Roseanna - you might look at Better Jira (Chrome and Mozilla) extension which enables you to control the width of columns. I work with the Developer of that extension.  :-)

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2019

Hey Roseanna - you might look at Better Jira (Chrome and Mozilla) extension which enables you to control the width of columns. I work with the Developer of that extension. 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2019

Hey Roseanna - you might look at Better Jira (Chrome and Mozilla) extension which enables you to control the width of columns.

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2019

@Roseanna McFarlane Waving back at you! Thanks so much for dropping by, and I'm looking forward to learning more from each other. 😄

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 25, 2019

@Roseanna McFarlane Congrats! You're one of our winners for free Trello Gold (one year). Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com to collect. 🎉

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events