Hello from Marcos Alves, from Brazil.

Marcos Dias Alves August 12, 2019

Just to say Hi! My name is Marcos, I live on Brazil and I am a long time Trello user; I increased my time spent in Trello in the last 12 months, while acting as a Business Development Manager for IBM Technical Support Services in Latin America.

What I do like most about Trello is that I use it anywhere, anytime, it doesn't matter the device I have in front of me, may it be my iPad, an Android smartphone, Mac desktop etc.

7 comments

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2019

A warm welcome to you Marcos, so nice to meet you! Sounds like we have a lot in common, I use Trello for every aspect of my life, regardless of device. Do you post any of your boards or get ideas from the Trello Inspiration boards trello.com/inspiration? What's your favourite powerup?

Like Erica Moss likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 12, 2019

Hi Marcos, and nice to meet you here on Community!

Thanks for sharing your love of Trello. Do you use Trello internally for your team to triage, or do you have end users also interact with a public board for your support services? 

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2019

Welcome, Marcos!

I love that Trello works extremely well, no matter the device you use. It's the most reliable app on my phone, even more than the default notepad!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 15, 2019

@Marcos Dias Alves Welcome, welcome! Looking forward to learning from each other. 😄

Like Marcos Dias Alves likes this
Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2019

Yes, Trello is great that its use is very easy and felxible :). I use it every day in my work.

Like Marcos Dias Alves likes this
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2019

Hi Marcos! So good to see Brazilians here 🇧🇷I'm from Rio Grande do Sul 😃
I recently finished college and as it was distance learning, Trello helped me a lot to organize what classes I had to watch and also the tests I had to do before the finals for each subject.
As I could watch the classes on my cell phone, I could check the app to see the notes I added for the class and also update everything without needing to use a laptop. Trello is indeed an amazing tool!

Like # people like this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2019

@Marcos Dias Alves Congrats! You're one of our winners for free Trello Gold (one year). Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com to collect. 🎉

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events