Hello-Trello

johndpatton August 29, 2019

Hey everyone 

Just wanted to drop in and add my introduction - I work in the New York City area and I have worked with many companies  to help them align Culture-Tools-Agility and create great spaces for teams. I love to give talks on why I think that great teamwork  is the most important factor in company success. 

I have used Trello in many different situations from traditional agile development workflows - OKR’s - I even used it to help me buy my last house (my favorite trello board) based on an existing board I copied and a great blog post from Trello. 

( https://blog.trello.com/inspiration )

Books:

Ray Dalio’s - Principals 

Christina Wodtke‘s - Radical Focus

John Doerr’s - Measure What Matters 

footnote - I’m really going to miss the Slack Workspace - I’ve never really frequented the community site but I’m always happy to try something again.

I really love working with Trello - and the Blogs are awesome! Keep it up!    

mini.png

John

#hello-trello

3 comments

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2019

Thanks for sharing @johndpatton ! I definitely feel that a lot can be done with Trello. I have been using it for work, test preps,...the list goes on.

I wish we could have more free power-ups.

Best,

Fadoua

Like johndpatton likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2019

@johndpatton This is an awesome intro thread, John! Trello has definitely imprinted on my personal life as well — I recently created a board for an upcoming trip to Paris! Thanks for joining the party over here. 🎉

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2019

@johndpatton Hey, John! You are one of our winners for a Taco plushie, plus one year of free Trello Gold. Please email me at emoss@atlassian.com with your physical mailing address to collect. Congrats!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events